Creamy Cauliflower and Chicken Risotto6.8 net carbs per portion
Fabulously creamy and keto-friendly risotto made using Just About Foods Dehydrated Cauliflower Rice.
Time Required45 mins
- Soak the cauliflower rice in the chicken stock for 30 mins.
- Whilst the cauliflower soaks, season the chicken with salt and pepper then heat 1tbsp of the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the chicken and cook over a medium heat for about 10mins until the chicken is cooked through. Set the chicken along with any juices aside in a bowl.
- Add the butter to the frying pan and fry the onion for about 4 mins until soft then add the garlic and thyme and cook for another minute.
- Add the wine and salt and pepper to the sautéed onions and cook off the alcohol for a couple of minutes.
- Turn hob down to low/medium then add the soaked cauliflower and any remaining stock to the pan and add 100ml of water. Saute for about 5 mins until almost all the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from the heat and stir the grana padano cheese through the cauliflower.
- Add the chicken and any juice back to the pan then return the pan back to the heat and warm through for about 5-8 mins until the chicken is hot.
- Remove from the heat and stir the cream through, then drizzle 1tbsp of olive oil over. Sprinkle with the basil and give it a final stir.
- Serve and enjoy!
Share your story with us on Instagram