Keto Beef Stew8 net carbs per portion
A few simple swaps will turn a regular stew into something keto friendly
This keto version of the original winter stew is a perfect comfort food and so quick and easy to make. Once you are prepped, get it in the oven and leave it to cook itself!
Something low-carb/keto on the side?
When it comes to stew, nothing beats buttered bread or mash.
Time Required2hrs 15
- Heat the oven to 180C (160C fan).
- Chop and fry onions and add to casserole dish.
- Add chopped turnip, chopped carrots and thyme.
- Add beef chuck steak, season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in bone broth or stock then put the casserole to the oven for 90 minutes.
- After 90 minutes, return to the oven for another 30 minutes leaving the lid slightly ajar.
- Remove from the oven, taste and season and top with chopped chives.
you may also
be interested in
Share your story with us on Instagram