Keto Cauliflower Mac and cheese9.2 net carbs per portion
Use any cheese you like!
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the cauliflower florets in a single layer.
- Drizzle with oil and toss. Bake for 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the cream to a simmer in a saucepan over medium heat whisking often. Stir in cream cheese. And cook until the cream cheese melts.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in the ¾ cup of the cheddar cheese and the gouda cheese.
- Sprinkle with the garlic powder, ground mustard, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Cook until the cheese melts, about 3 or 4 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower to the pot and toss to coat. Transfer the mixture to a 9 x 9 casserole dish. Top with the remaining ¾ cup of cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. If desired, you can broil for a few minutes to brown the top.
Share your story with us on Instagram