Keto Cheese & Bacon Soup
A luxurious and moreish keto soup.
Time Required40 mins
- Place a large saucepan over high heat.
- Fry the butter and garlic.
- Add the cauliflower.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken stock, salt and pepper.
- Bring briefly to the boil then simmer for 15-20 minutes (until the cauliflower is softened).
- Fry or grill the bacon to desired crispness.
- Blend the soup (not adding the bacon yet).
- Add the chopped bacon and parmesan cheese into the soup and mix well.
- Top with crispy bacon croutons.
you may also
be interested in
Share your story with us on Instagram