Keto Chicken and Noodle Soup
A famous eastern cure-all keto soup.
Time Required30 mins
- Chop the vegetables.
- Add the carrots, celery, garlic and onions to the pot and cook until softened - about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken broth, oregano, thyme, and black pepper.
- Rinse noodles in hot, salty water and add to the soup.
- Bring the soup to a boil, and then let it boil for about 5 minutes.
- Then, add in the shredded chicken, continue boiling the soup for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
you may also
be interested in
Share your story with us on Instagram