- In a bowl mix oil, chicken strips, spices, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to a hot frying pan, stirring regularly for 4-5 minutes.
- Add in the peppers and garlic and cook until chicken is cooked through and peppers have softened slightly- approx 5 more minutes.
- Take off the heat and mix in lime juice and zest into mix.
- To assemble wraps, take two large lettuce leaves and place one in the other (to avoid leaking!) Spread 1 tsp of sour cream on the lettuce, then add chicken mix, avocado and top with a sprinkle of coriander and sliced chilli (if using).
Share your story with us on Instagram