Keto Creamy Chicken Stew
A rich, smooth stew packed with chicken-y keto goodness.
Time Required4 hours
- Place the chicken thighs, chicken stock, carrots, celery, onion, rosemary, garlic, thyme, and oregano into a large casserole dish. Cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir in spinach and the heavy cream.
- Stir in the xantham gum to desired thickness starting at ¼ th teaspoon. Mix well.
- Cook for another 10 minutes.
Share your story with us on Instagram