- Preheat oven to 180°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment and grease with cooking spray. In a microwave safe bowl, melt cream cheese, mozzarella, and Parmesan together. Add eggs and mix until Mixed Thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread onto prepared baking sheet and bake until golden and set, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Add tomato paste and mix until onion is well coated.
- Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook, breaking meat up with a wooden spoon until no longer pink (around 6 minutes). Drain.
- Return skillet to stove and add marinara. Heat until warmed through. Season with oregano, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Spoon a small amount of sauce into an 8” baking pan and line the bottom of the dish with Palmini lasagna. Spread a third of the ricotta over the Palmini Lasagna then layer a third of the meat mixture on top, and sprinkle with a third of the shredded mozzarella. Repeat to make 2 more layers. Top with Parmesan.
- Bake until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly, 30 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
Share your story with us on Instagram