Keto Mushroom Risotto
Deliciously creamy and keto-friendly, this one-pan meal is perfect for weeknights.
Time Required30 mins
- Drain and rinse the Palmini Rice with plenty of water and set it to one side.
- Melt butter in a sauté pan on medium heat and then add the mushrooms and 1/4 tsp. onion powder.
- Sauté the veggies until they are soft and browned. Then add in ½ tsp. of garlic powder and thyme. Ensure that the mushrooms have reduced in size and that no liquid is remaining, you can increase the heat at the end to help evaporate the liquid.
- Add the Palmini and bone broth to the pan and bring to a simmer. Cook until tender and the liquid is reduced.
- Reduce the heat, then stir in cream and parmesan cheese. Continue to heat, stirring constantly, until cheese melts and sauce is smooth.
- Plate your food and your mushroom Palmini risotto is ready to eat, enjoy!
Share your story with us on Instagram