Keto Philly Cheesesteak Skillet 8.72 net carbs per portion
Use Any Cheese You Like!
Time Required25 mins
- Dice half of the onion, then thinly slice the other half. Preheat a large skillet, then add the olive oil. Once the oil has heated up add half of the onion, the garlic, and half of the green bell pepper.
- Sauté for a few minutes or until the vegetables start to soften.
- Add the ground beef then season with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and half the black pepper. Use a potato masher to break the beef up into crumbles.
- Cover the pan then cook for a few more minutes, stirring occasionally until the beef is completely cooked through.
- Stir in the beef broth, cauliflower, onions, bell pepper, and mushrooms. Simmer for another 15 minutes, then smash the cauliflower down into smaller pieces.
- Turn the heat off then stir in the half and half. Season with remaining black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Lay the provolone slices on top, then cover with a lid and allow the cheese to melt before serving.
Share your story with us on Instagram