Low Carb Fish Pie
Serve as is or with greens.
Time Required30 mins
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Divide the broccoli into small florets, including the stem.
- Fry the broccoli for 5 minutes on medium high in oil until golden and soft.
- Add spring onions, finely chopped. Fry for another 1-2 minutes and place the vegetables in a greased baking dish.
- Place the fish in between the vegetables. Mix parsley, double cream and mustard and pour over the fish and vegetables. Put slices of butter on top.
- Bake in the oven for at least 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked.Top with grated cheese if desired.
Share your story with us on Instagram