Savoury Keto Bread and Butter Pudding / Cheesey Veg Keto Bake
A warming, filling, satisfying, cheesy bread pudding, baked with vegetables.
Time Required1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- You can use stale bread or dry the slices in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Chop and fry the courgette, pepper, mushrooms, garlic and spinach.
- Whisk or blend the milk, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Add 60g grated cheddar and the vegetables to the liquid mixture.
- Grease an oven proof ceramic dish and place 4 slices of bread in the dish.
- Pour half your liquid mixture into the oven dish, making sure all the slices are soaked.
- Gently squash the bread using the back of a spoon.
- Place 4 more slices of bread in the dish.
- Pour the second half of your liquid mixture into the oven dish, making sure all the slices are soaked.
- Cover the dish with foil and place in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle 15g cheddar and extra torn pieces for bread for added crunch on top.
- Bake for a further 10 minutes.
you may also
be interested in
Share your story with us on Instagram