Wrapped Asparagus with Bacon
Add additional pepper and sea salt flakes if desired (depends on the saltiness of the bacon you use)
Time Required20 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 425' and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the ends of the asparagus off (about a ½ inch) and wrap 3-4 stalks with one slice of bacon to make a bundle. Repeat until all the asparagus is wrapped.
- Place bundles on lined baking sheet and sprinkle with pepper. Place in the pre-heated oven. Cook for 15 minutes and then broil them for an additional 2-3 minutes to get the bacon nice and crispy.
- While the bundles are in the oven, make the balsamic reduction. Add the balsamic vinegar to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and let simmer until it is about half the original amount and remove from heat.
- When the bacon & asparagus bundles are done in the oven, drizzle or brush the balsamic reduction on them.
Share your story with us on Instagram