Keto Shepherd’s Pie
A keto alternative to a British classic!
Time Required45 mins
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350f).
- Chop the garlic, onions and tomatoes and fry them in 2 tbsp of butter until tender.
- Add minced meat, flour, salt and pepper, and herbs de Provence to the pan and once cooked completely, turn off the heat and add the yolk of one egg to the mixture.
- Add in the parmesan and mix well.
- Spread the meat mixture into an oven-safe dish.
- Prepare the Palmini mashed according to the directions on the pouch – Place Palmini Mashed in a microwave-safe bowl, add 2 tbsp of butter and salt, heat in the microwave on high for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Once the Palmini mashed is prepared, spread it over the meat mixture and then sprinkle grated Gruyere cheese over the top.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Optional: Broil until brown (about 5 minutes)
Share your story with us on Instagram